Experts in Maintenance
Wide expertise, numerous services
- Maintenance design from cradle to cradle
- Asset management and assessment according to NEN2767
- Technical management & planning
- Repairs, replacements and renovations
- Support and interference
- Performance driven long-term contracts
Why Imtech for Maintenance?
Although you can count on an extensive team of technicians and support staff, we maintain a single-point-of-contact policy. Our employees are therefore closely involved with our customers guaranteeing a quick solution to your maintenance needs.
We offer a web-based view to closely monitor your maintenance activities. Our SLA policy for the continuous management of the maintenance activities allow to track and secure the KPI’s. In addition, we provide a communication matrix on a tactical and strategic level and map out critical components with regard to retention periods and stock management. The maintenance planning is annually adjusted following actual conditions and requirements.
Our teams are at your disposal day and night, for support by e-mail or telephone, as well as for on-site interventions. Moreover, thanks to our offices in various locations, we are always close by.
Through Governance Models we set up a communication matrix asas about how our operational process is monitored and evaluated to improve our collaboration.
Our business model is based on a long-term cooperation. We know our customers and their installations inside out. We know perfectly what the needs are and plan our maintenance accordingly.
Multi-annual budget commitment
For the optimal management of its numerous contracts and the growing amount of information, Imtech Maintenance uses an integrated computer application that combines the most important functionalities of Computer Assisted Maintenance Management (CAMM) around a central core (general and analytical accounting).
The following parameters are monitored with regard to quality control:
- Monitoring intervention times, recovery times
- Number of notifications and type of notification
- Actual performance hours
- Maintenance time per object
- Track & Trace time travel times
- Performance registration, Report formatting, KPI monitoring
- SLA by type of installation / Pareto analysis